A Century of Service
In 1919, Oliver Wendell Pearson arrived in Fresno to visit his brother and, together, they bought a ranch. Seeing firsthand the developing business of agriculture, Mr. Pearson noted the need for a realty company that would specialize in marketing and selling farm and ranch property. The O. W. Pearson Company would later become Pearson Realty. The core principles of the firm reflect Mr. Pearson’s personal beliefs in honesty, trust, reliability and positive results.
Today the stockholders, agents, brokers, and staff adhere to the founding principles—to continue a tradition in trust since 1919.